How To: Add Express Creative as an admin for Google Analytics
If you're reading this, you most likely have decided to work with us at Express Creative to help you get the most out of your digital presence. We couldn't be more excited to get started!
We're constantly working on making it as simple as possible for us to get started so, we've put together this simple walkthrough on how to add us Express Creative as an admin of your Google Analytics account.
Here we go!
Granting Express Creative admin access for your Google Analytics account is easy! Follow these simple to steps:
- Once logged into your Google Analytics account, select Admin from the left navigation bar.
- Select the desired property and click User Management.
- Click the + symbol on the top-right corner.
- Enter "email@example.com" and allow the Edit permissions. This will automatically select the other permissions. Note, this will not allow us manage the users on your Google Analytics account.
- An admin invitation will be emailed to our team.
- You're finished!
Still have questions?
Don't worry, we're here to help! Shoot us a quick message and we'll be happy to help.